Community & Safety

There are many different services offered to the community in Hadlow.

Kent Police

Kent Police
Local Police are:

  • Inspector Maxine Martin
  • Sergeant Andrew Gallon

Crimes can be reported online on the Kent Police website at: or by phoning 101.

In an emergency phone 999.

Kent Fire and Rescue

Kent Fire & Rescue

Nearest fire station is at Tonbridge 4 miles away at Vale Rd, TN9 1SW tel no 01732 369429.
or visit the website
In an emergency dial 999.



Kent Community Warden

KCC Community Warden

My name is Sandra Edmonds and I have the privilege of being your KCC Community Warden. I am based in East Peckham but also cover Hadlow and Golden Green. We work with residents to promote safer communities—we work with victims of scams, link in closely with the Kent Police and our community support officers, visit and support the elderly, lonely and isolated and generally have a visible presence for added reassurance to all residents.

I pop in to the Tuesday coffee morning in GG when other duties allow. I am happy to meet and discuss any concerns or issues residents have (but I don’t deal with parking issues, which need to be referred to enforcement officers or Kent Police via 101). Please feel free to stop me and chat when I’m out and about or call me on 07969 584183 or email
Sandra Edmonds
KCC Community Warden

Hadlow Tree Warden

Pond and Tree Wardens
Hadlow, Golden Green and the surrounding countryside have fantastic trees and woodlands!

As voluntary tree warden for Hadlow Parish I can offer some initial advice or help on trees and woodlands, tree-planting, tree-care and other things to do with trees!

David Carey, Hadlow Tree Warden on 01732 852095 or

Visit our information page at:-

Bulky Refuse Lorry

Bulky Refuse - HadlowBulky Refuse Lorry and WEEE Collection will be at Hadlow Village Hall car park on Saturdays 12th & 26th October at 9.15-10.15am and at Victoria Road (cul-de-sac), Golden Green on Saturday 19th October 9.15-10.15am.

Don’t forget the Saturday Freighter Service (Bulky) waste can no longer take garden waste since the introduction of the Council’s chargeable collection service on 30th September 2019. To subscribe to the new collection service please visit If you don’t subscribe, you can still take garden waste to Kent County Council’s Household Waste Recycling Centres without charge, or compost it at home.

See updated information from TMBC on the new waste collection service here.

Quick contact

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

Contact us

Hadlow Parish Council
Parish Office
Hadlow Old School Hall
Hadlow, Kent
TN11 0EH

Telephone: 01732 851878


Privacy Notice

Web design: Gel Creative